Friday, November 5, 2010

magazine haul: November 6, 2010

Hey guys, this is going to be a short post about my haul from today. Firstly, happy Diwali! Since today was a holiday, I decided to go hang out at Orchard since I haven't gone there in the longest time, plus i needed to go to Kinokuniya for my magazines. Let me tell you, Orchard today was very packed with tourists and locals alike. The Kinokuniya wasn't any different, but alas, I had to persevere forward and got the magazines I needed. 
Overhead shot of my purchases, with Natasha Poly's French Vogue cover on top. Bought mostly december issues of the magazines, bringing in a close to a year's worth of collection. Though I'm not really feeling the cover, I'm quite disappointed that Natasha didn't get an accompanying editorial in this issue. But whatever..... SEE MY WHOLE PURCHASES AFTER LE JUMP. 

 As usual, the spine shot. Bought seven magazines in total, 3 of which are Vogue. 

From top left, clockwise: Numero October 2010 with Constance Jablonski
Vogue Nippon December 2010 with Sasha Pivovarova
Australian Vogue December 2010 with Georgia May Jagger
Numero Tokyo December 2010 with Karolina Kurkova
Vogue Paris November 2010 with Natasha Poly
Dazed & Confused November 2010 with Daniel Radcliffe
Dazed & Confused October 2010 with Kirsi Pyrhonen. 

Nothing special to write about, just regular purchases. I am surprised at how fast the November issue of Dazed came out. So I'm very pleased. Now all I'm waiting for is Vogue China.....

No comments:

Post a Comment