Thursday, September 23, 2010

magazine haul: September 22, 2010

So yesterday my friends and I took a trip down to Orchard for a well-needed quality time together. I decided I needed to stock up on magazines for I haven't bought a single one in weeks! Been too lazy to get myself to travel all the way down town as well as being broke. But anyway, went down to the Kinokuniya at Ngee Ann City and got these:
Didn't find much, I was mostly looking forward to buying the September issue of Vogue China, but to my shock they said they're out and might restock at the end of the month. OH GOD THEY BETTER. But anyway, bought 6 magazines.


Bought mostly October issues of Vogues with two other titles. 

Teen Vogue October with Justin Bieber
Numero August with Emily Didonato
Vogue Hommes Japan A/W 2010-2011 with Jo Calderone aka Lady Gaga
British Vogue October with Cheryl Cole
American Vogue October with Carey Mulligan
Elle UK October with Kate Hudson

Buying all the Vogues as well as the Numero was a usual for me, but I somehow ended up buying the Elle UK simply because its their 25th anniversary issue as well as having Kate Hudson looking stunning on the cover. AND INCASE YOU GUYS WERE WONDERING, yes I still read Teen Vogue, I haven't reached by 20's yet. 


The Vogue Hommes Japan came with a wonderful poster of Lady Gaga clad in meat ala the MTV Video Music Awards 2010. Shot by Terry Richardson, it's no surprise she's naked. HAH!.
Will do reviews on this hopefully if I get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment