Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Candy Fall/Winter 2010: James Franco by Terry Richardson

Wow. Just... WOW. When I saw Candy's first issue with Luke Worral on the cover, I figured this was just going to be another gimmick publication. But I was wrong. For their second issue, they've managed to nab James Franco on the cover. But it's not ordinary cover, oh no. He's actually willing to turn himself in drag. AMAZING. Coming from an actor who's very versatile in his acting, I'm not that all surprised he actually took on the part. After his famous roles in Milk, Pineapple Express as well as Spiderman, his ability to transform himself into any role is obvious. 
I so-desperately want a copy of this just for the sake of having a transversal magazine. How cool right? The shoots from inside their first issue looked good and I know without a doubt this issue is very promising. Well this cover is shot by none other than Terry Richardson and though the eye make-up is slightly un-flattering on Franco, he fits the part of a drag very very very very well. Bless him. See another photo after LE JUMP. 

wow. just wow. 

source: homotography

No comments:

Post a Comment