Thursday, October 7, 2010

magazine haul: October 7, 2010

So after school today I decided to make a round trip through town to check Kinokuniya out. I was in desperate need for the September issue of Vogue Italia, and today I had a feeling it was going to be in stock. Unbelievably I was right! With only one copy on the shelve I felt very lucky, but what I didn't realize was how big the package was going to be! (will do a separate post on it!) The whole time I was just smiling and giddy because I also got my copy of the 90th anniversary issue of Vogue Paris! I made the right choice of going today :).
So this a small pile of my purhcases. Only bought a few, since I bought a lot less than a week ago! I'm spending so much money on magazine, but what can I say, I'm addicted! Now the only magazine left on my to-buy list is the September issue of Vogue China, but at this point I'm pretty much sure it's gone. But oh well, no big deal. If I didn't get this issue of Vogue Italia I would die. CLICK LE JUMP TO SEE EVERYTHING.


An overhead view of the pile. I'm still on the fence about the Vogue cover, but it is the September issue, so I can't complain. Maybe I'm not a big fan of the overall camel color feel of it... 


Spine shot. The second from the top one is VMan, the title is at the other end. AND see how thick this Vogue Paris is? amazing amazing amazing. 


From left: I-D Fall 2010 with Lindsey Wixson
Numero Tokyo November 2010 with Raquel Zimmermann
Vogue Paris October 2010 with Lara Stone
VMan Fall 2010 with Josh Brolin
Vogue Italia September 2010 with Miranda Kerr


I actually bought an extra issue of the Vogue Paris since it's their anniversary issue and all... A bit excessive I know, and initially I realized it was stupid, but after going through the issue and saw all the contents, I have the confidence to say I have no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment